We at Pix are committed to protecting your privacy whilst ensuring your online experience is both satisfying and safe.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller in relation to any personal data you provide to us is Pix No.3 Limited, Paternoster House, 65 St Paul’s Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AB.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this policy, please contact email@example.com. We will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
We may update this Policy at any time without notice. You agree to review this Policy regularly and to be bound by the Policy then in force as it appears on our website.
Pix is subject to UK and European privacy legislation, which regulates the use of individuals’ personal information. This legislation imposes specific requirements on Pix. All personal information supplied by you to us online via the website will be protected by us in accordance with current applicable privacy legislation and the terms of this Policy.
What personal information do we collect?
It is not necessary for you to provide us with any personal information in order to access the general information sections of the website.
However, if you wish to benefit from any of the online services that we offer via our website, social media and/or Pandillero card loyalty scheme, you will need to provide us with certain personal information such as your name and contact details including your e-mail address.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of services which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information from you:
• Pandillero Card & Newsletter – When applying for the card we will collect your name, date of birth, and contact details including e-mail address. Pandillero cardholders receive 10% of their bill value as a ‘credit’ on the card. This credit value, and future debit values (i.e. when the credit is redeemed) are also collected and stored.
• Offsite Catering Enquiries – We ask for your name, event address, number of guests and contact details including e-mail address. We will only hold and use the information you provide to us for the sole purpose of the enquiry and not for any direct marketing.
• Careers – If you choose to submit a job and/or vacation placement via the website we will collect and hold the information that you provide in that application. This information may include sensitive personal details, such as your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, medical history and details of any criminal offences and/or involvement in any criminal proceedings. We will only hold and use the information you provide to us in an application for the sole purpose of considering your application and not for any direct marketing.
We may also collect information about your computer, tablet or mobile, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration purposes and information about how you use our website. This is simply statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and you will not be identifiable as an individual from it.
How do we use your information?
Except as otherwise stated above, we will use the information that you provided to us online for the purposes of:
• Ensuring that content from our website is presented to you in the most effective manner.
• providing you with any service(s) that you have requested;
• dealing with your requests and/or enquiries;
• carrying out analysis;
• improving the quality of our services;
• maintaining our records for administrative purposes;
• tracking activity on our website;
• protecting our website against unauthorised access;
• assisting with police investigations and/or enquiries;
• complying with statutory and/or regulatory obligations;
• sending you marketing information that we believe may be of interest to you (where you have consented to receive such information).
Who do we disclose your information to?
Except as described herein, we will not share your personal information with any third parties.
We use a number of trusted suppliers and service providers to help provide our website and other services to you. We may need to disclose your personal data to them but will only do so to the extent that it is necessary for them to be able provide the services we require.
We may disclose your personal information to the police or other public sector bodies with authority to request such information and/or fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, to prevent, detect or discourage crime and/or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To other companies within our group (which means our holding company and it’s subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006);
• If our company or substantially all of its assets are sold, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer and you agree that if you have provided us with consent to contact you by email or otherwise, any such buyer shall also be deemed to have received the same consent; and
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we store your data?
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers which are operated by our trusted providers.
Currently all the providers we use to help us provide the website and services connected to it are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but this may change in the future. Although, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of any change to our arrangements in this respect, By submitting your personal data, you agree to it being transferred to, stored and processed outside the EEA for the purposes of providing you with the services connected with this website. We will always aim to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the rules set out under European law or alternatively in accordance with other national or international legislation, systems or contractual provisions which are recognised by the European Union as being adequate to safeguard your personal data.
We will keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information was collected.
Transmission of data over the internet
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of websites which are not operated by us, including social network sites. You should contact the operators of those websites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy practices and policy before providing your personal information to any third party.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.